Year 10 Parents’ Evening on Thursday 13th May at 4.30 -7.00 pm.
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT: https://newcollegeleicester.schoolcloud.co.uk/
KEY POINTS TO NOTE:
- Appointments 4.30 - 7.00 pm
- 7 minute appointment slots - will disconnect automatically after this time
- You must use full name of child to log in
- You must use the latest google Chrome as the browser – whether this is on a phone, ipad or laptop
- In cases where parents/carers live separately you can give ONE other parent/carer access to join your video appointments. Once you have made your bookings, click on the Invite Parent/Guardian link at the top of the list of your bookings.
- Being a video appointment; please ensure you are prepared in advance including being familiar with logging in etc. and that you are in appropriate surroundings in order to have a professional and purposeful conversation about your child’s progress.
Linked below you will find a guide on how the video appointments work in the Parents Evening System as well as a troubleshooting page for camera and microphone issues. Please also see the image which has the conversion from old GCSE grades to the new grades.
Parent Guide: https://support.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/article/801-video-parents-how-to-attend-appointments-over-video-call