Please report absences to the schools absence line by calling 0116 231 8512. You can also text us on 07860 055 861, please include your child’s full name and tutor group. Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com , please include your child’s full name and tutor group.
What we require from you:
- Contact us by telephone, text or e-mail on each day your child is absent.
- Provide us with medical evidence if absence continues for more than 3 consecutive days.
- Send us written confirmation of the reason for absence when he/she returns to school.
- Make medical or other appointments out of school hours. If these have to be made in school hours organise for your child to take the minimum time out (i.e. not full or half days). You will need to provide an appointment card for this.
- Only book holidays during the school holidays.
- Work with the school to improve attendance/punctuality if there are concerns.